Referral Options for Schools and Students
If your district does not already have a contract for this year:
How do I know if my district has a contract?
Call us at 888-322-1918 ext. 595.
If your district already has a contract
To request an evaluation from Assistive Technology Services for a student, download, complete and return either the AT Evalution Packet or the AAC Evaluation Packet and the questionnaires. Email complete forms to email@example.com or fax them to 609-882-4054. If you have any questions, contact Judy Nigl at 1-888-32-1918 ext. 595.
Assistive Technology Evaluation Forms
- Assistive Technology Evalution Packet, PDF This packet contains a Coversheet, Introductory Letter and Student Referral Form.
- Questionnaire for Parents, PDF
- Questionnaire for Teachers and Aides, PDF
- Questionnaire for Occupational Therapists, PDF
Augmentative and Alternative Communication Evaluation Forms
- AAC Evaluation Packet, PDF This packet includes a Coversheet, Introductory Letter, Student Referral Form and a Checklist
- Questions for Speech Language Pathologists, PDF
- Questions for Parents, PDF
- Questions for Teachers and Aides, PDF
- Questions for Occupational Therapists, PDF
I am a parent, or I work for the receiving school, and am interested in receiving services for a student
Please call us at 1-888-322-1918 ext. 595 to discuss your needs, and to learn how to talk to your district about working with us. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referral Options for Employment-Related Services
I am a DVR counselor and I'd like to request services for one of my clients
I have a disability, or I have an employee with a disability, and I’d like to find out more about job accommodations and assistive technology
Please call us at 1-888-322-1918 ext. 595 to discuss your needs and to find out what your funding options might be to get the help you need.
Referral Options for Home-Related Services
I am a consumer, or family member/staff person working with a person who is registered with the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD). How can we receive help with accessibility and independence in the community?
I work for the TBI Fund and I'd like to request services for one of my clients
I don’t seem to fit any of these descriptions
Please just give us a call at 1-888-322-1918 ext. 595 or email us at email@example.com and we can discuss how we can help you.